Tuesday 17 March 2009

Welcome!!!!


My Family by Little Jonesey
,
Welcome friends, old and new!!
Maybe you've come via my other blog or you've stumbled across us by chance, let me introduce ourselves (starting from the left of our picture)
Little Jonesey: Our Five year old son:- cheeky, outdoorsy, practical and hands-on. He got his first proper toolkit at christmas and loves to help daddy on projects. Favourite thing '
Little Miss Jones:- Arty, musical, a girly tomboy, loves helping mummy cooking or gardening and daddy in the workshop. Favourite thing 'getting muddy with daddy'
Mrs Jones to be:- Me!! I'm a homemaker, I spend my days cooking, baking, and learning new skills. I love growing my vegetables, being in the kitchen, learning new stuff via the 'net and the great oudoors
Old Man Jones :- The newest addition to our family! When daddy comes to visit he loves to be in the workshop or garage, creating new projects. Favourite thing 'exploring woods and climbing trees'
Together we make up the Jones Family. This blog is our journal of the changes we are making to live the simple life, the skills we are learning and our journey towards self sufficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment